No products in the basket.
We Will Service or Repair Your Sewing Machine or Overlocker
- The price for a sewing machine service and repair is just £49.50 plus parts (if required)
- The price for an overlocker service and repair is just £59.50 plus parts (if required)
- The price for an overlocker setup (rethread. tension set, needle change (if necessary)) is just £18
- If we can’t get your machine sewing – we won’t charge you!
Just bring your machine into the shop and we will book it in.
More Sewing offers sewing machine servicing and repairs from our shop in Worthing. All servicing and repairs are carried out in-house by Mr. More Sewing, our resident sewing machine expert!
We can service all brands of domestic sewing machines and overlockers and we aim to service and repair your machine within a week of you dropping it off at the shop. If there is a need for more work on your machine you will be contacted directly by us first to agree this. Once the sewing machine service is complete we will contact you to arrange a pick up time. In the unlikely event your machine cannot be fixed – you will not be charged, our aim is to give you back a machine you will be happy to sew with.
If you want to know what happens in a sewing machine service, read our blog post.
Questions? Call us on 01903 442 373 or drop us a line and we will get back to you as soon as we can:
We only have a couple of conditions:
- We ask for a £10, refundable, deposit when you drop your machine off. This deposit can be offset against your service/repair or refunded to you if your machine cannot be repaired.
- We reserve the right to dispose of your machine if you do not pick it up from us within two months of our contacting you at the end of the service/repair.