We Will Service and Repair All Makes and Models
Hundreds of Satisfied Customers From All Over Sussex
Sewing Machine Servicing and Repair: £59.50 (plus parts if required)
Overlocker Servicing and Repair: £69.50 (plus parts if required)
Overlocker Setup (rethread, tension set, needle change): £18
No Charge If We Can’t Get Your Machine Sewing
If you want to book your sewing machine in – or if you have any questions – just give us a call on 01903 442373 and we will be happy to help
Sewing Machine Servicing – Overlocker Servicing in Worthing
- Bring your machine into the More Sewing shop in Worthing
- All sewing machine servicing and repairs are carried out by Mr. More Sewing, our in-house sewing machine repair expert
- We service all brands of domestic sewing machines and overlockers including Pfaff, Brother, Singer, Janome, Viking, Bernina, Juki, Silver
- We aim to service and repair your machine within a week of you dropping it off
- We’ll then contact you to arrange a pick-up time
- If your machine needs more work we’ll contact you directly before proceeding
- In the unlikely event that your machine can’t be fixed there is no charge
Book In Your Machine
Bring the sewing machine into the shop – More Sewing, 88 South Street, West Worthing, BN14 7NB
Call us on 01903 442 373 or fill out the form below.
Got a Question? Ask away – we’re happy to help.
Conditions of Service
- We ask for a £10, refundable, deposit when you drop your machine off. This deposit can be offset against your service/repair or refunded to you if your machine cannot be repaired.
- We reserve the right to dispose of your machine if you do not pick it up from us within two months of our contacting you at the end of the service/repair.
- If the machine cannot be fixed – you will not be charged.
- Work is guaranteed for three months – please check your machine in good time.