We Will Service and Repair All Makes and Models
Hundreds of Satisfied Customers From All Over Sussex
Sewing Machine Servicing and Repair: £65 (plus parts if required)
Overlocker Servicing and Repair: £75 (plus parts if required)
Overlocker Setup (rethread, tension set, needle change): £20
Bench Fee For Reviewing a Machine: £15 (NOTE – this fee is non-refundable where the machine is beyond repair, but is offset against the full servicing and repair fee where the work is carried out)
If you want to book your sewing machine in – or if you have any questions – just give us a call on 01903 442373 and we will be happy to help
Can I Find Sewing Machine Servicing Near Me? Live near Worthing? Then yes you can! Sewing Machine And Overlocker Servicing in Worthing – in-store engineer
- Bring your machine into the More Sewing shop in Worthing
- Pay the bench fee – this is non-refundable but will be offset against the full service or repair charge
- All sewing machine servicing and repairs are carried out by Mr. More Sewing, our in-house sewing machine repair expert
- We aim to service and repair your machine within 7-10 days of you dropping it off
- We’ll then contact you to arrange a pick-up time
- If your machine needs more work, or parts are needed, we’ll contact you directly before proceeding
What Sewing Machine Brands Can We Service?
We are able to service all of the most popular makes of sewing machine includingl Pfaff, Silver, Janome, Singer, Bernina, Brother, Elna, Husqvarnam Toyota and Juki.
We are also alble to work on older brands such as New Home, Frister and Rossman and others,
Some dedicated embroidery machines are very complicated and can only be repaired by engineers from the parent company, Please contact us if you want to check if your machine falls into this category,
Book In Your Machine
Call us on 01903 442 373 to make an appointment. We will ask you to bring the sewing machine into the shop – More Sewing, 88 South Street, West Worthing, BN14 7NB
Got a Question? Ask away – we’re happy to help.
Conditions of Service
- We ask for a £15, non-refundable, bench fee when you drop your machine off. This charge is to cover the initial checking of the machine and will be offset against your service/repair where the work is carried out.
- We reserve the right to dispose of your machine if you do not pick it up from us within two months of our contacting you at the end of the service/repair.
- Work is guaranteed for three months – please check your machine in good time.