£17.50 for a two hour session.
Our Sewing Surgeries are two hour sewing lesson sessions. We run them a number of times a week. You will get expert help to help you with that issue you are having.
Our surgeries are ideal for sewists at all levels, except for complete starters who should take our Getting Started With Your Sewing Machine class as a first step.
When Are The Sewing Surgeries?
We currently run our Sewing Surgeries on:
- Tuesday 10am-12pm or 12:30pm-2:30pm or 7pm-9pm
- Wednesday 10am-12pm or 12:15pm-2:15pm
- Friday 9:30-11:30am
- Two Saturdays a month 10am-2pm (four hour session)
How Do I Book A Sewing Surgery?
We don’t advertise spaces to book as they fill up so quickly. If you want to book onto a Sewing Surgery, you need to give us a call on 01903 442373 and we will do all we can to fit you in!
About Our Teachers
Our teachers have over 50 years of experience between them. They have
- worked for some of the biggest names in the fashion industry
- trained with Savile Row tailors in bespoke tailoring and dressmaking
- produced makes for publishing in leading sewing magazines
- qualified in learning and development