Vilene G770 Woven Interfacing Fusible – White Vlieseline
Vilene G770 Woven Interfacing Fusible – White Vlieseline. For the fusing of small parts and front parts of men’s blazers and jackets as well as trouser or skirt waistbands. Suitable for medium- to heavyweight and sensitive fabrics. There is a small amount of 2-way stretch. It can also be used for tailoring.
NOTE – if you are looking for a fusible woven interfacing for jersey and stretch fabrics – use Vilene 609 fusible interfacing.
- 75cm Wide
- Place the interlining with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Set the iron on Wool/Cotton.
- Cover with a damp cloth and press each area for about 15 seconds, without pushing the iron.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
- Washable up to 40°C in the gentle cycle or dry cleanable.
This fabric is sold in half metres. Orders of multiple half metres are cut in one continuous piece, unless otherwise stated.