Vilene G770 Stretch Interfacing Fusible – White Vlieseline
Vilene G770 Stretch Interfacing Fusible – White Vlieseline. This is a soft and bi-elastic fusible PES interlining which is gives very good adhesion after ironing and is highly resistant even after many cycles of washing and fabric care. This is an ideal fusible for jersey and stretch fabrics. It can also be used for tailoring.
- 75cm Wide
- Place the interlining with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Set the iron on Wool/Cotton.
- Cover with a damp cloth and press each area for about 15 seconds, without pushing the iron.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
- Washable up to 40°C in the gentle cycle or dry cleanable.
This fabric is sold in half metres. Orders of multiple half metres are cut in one continuous piece, unless otherwise stated.