White Lightweight Cotton Fusible Interfacing
White Lightweight Cotton Fusible Interfacing. A fine quality, lightweight woven interfacing of pure cotton for adding body to and reinforcing small parts in ladies’ blouses or dresses.
- 110cm wide.
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Set the iron to wool/cotton.
- Cover with a damp cloth and press each area for about 15 seconds, without pushing the iron.
- If the interfacing does not adhere straight away, use a slightly longer ironing time / higher iron temperature – this is to allow adequate time to reach the correct melting point for the fusible to allow it to make the bond with the fabric you are fusing to. Focus on each ‘iron-sized’ area, don’t rub over the whole piece – it may take time buy will make a very strong bond.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly. If the adhesive has not taken, iron again as above.
This fabric is sold in half metres. Orders of multiple half metres are cut in one continuous piece, unless otherwise stated.