No products in the basket.
Reasons To Buy Your Sewing Machine Or Overlocker From More Sewing
- Part Exchange – We will always consider a part exchange for your old machine, no matter the condition! The amount we can offer depends on the condition of your existing machine and the new machine you are looking to buy but we are always happy to talk.
- Try before you buy – At More Sewing we have a number of sewing machines in the shop and we are happy to set one up for you to try – just give us a call to arrange a time.
- Impartial advice – Yes, we are agents for Pfaff and Silver Sewing Machines (and we love both!) but we are also honest enough to help you make the right choice, even if it means you buy another brand from elsewhere. Between Laura and Mr More Sewing we have experience of hundreds of machines across all the major brands of sewing machine companies, some are great and some are less so. We will help you avoid buying a machine that gets in the way of you loving sewing.
- We are here to support you – got a question about your machine, just need to check something? Give us a call or pop in and we will be happy to sit with you and help you with your issue.
- Set up session – Buy a machine from More Sewing and we will set a time to sit with you and go through the functions on your machine so you can start sewing straight away!
- Free Stuff! – Buy a machine from More Sewing and get a pack of quality Moon Threads and your choice of an invisible zip foot or a quarter inch foot for your sewing machine. We use Moon Thread in our sewing classes and everyone loves them!
- 10% off fabric – Buy a machine at More Sewing and you will receive a voucher that will give you 10% off your next fabric buy in the shop.
- Free Sewing Machine Service – Get your first sewing machine service for your new sewing machine for free!
- We don’t sell sewing machines on-line – Surely that’s a bad thing? We don’t think so, at More Sewing we believe that selling locally means that we can better support you. Too many times we have had people in the shop with a sewing machine they have bought online only to find that they are having an issue with using the machine and cannot get the help they need.