Vlieseline Vilene H 410/317 Charcoal Reinforced Interfacing Fusible
Vlieseline Vilene H 410/317 Charcoal Reinforced Interfacing Fusible. Lightweight, iron-on, stitch reinforced interfacing. For light to heavy-weight fabrics. Great for dressmaking, tailoring and crafting. Extra stability is gained from the stitches reinforcing the interfacing (down the piece).
- 90cm wide.
- Place the interlining with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Set the iron on Wool/Cotton.
- Cover with a damp cloth and press each area for about 15 seconds, without pushing the iron.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
- Washable up to 40°C in the gentle cycle or dry cleanable.
This fabric is sold either as a sample (10cm x 45cm), or in half metres. Orders of multiple half metres are cut in one continuous piece, unless otherwise stated.