Vlieseline Vilene 609 Black Jersey Interlining Fusible
Vlieseline Vilene 609 Black Jersey Interlining Fusible. This is a lightweight fusible interlining made from Polyamide yarn. It has elasticity on both the warp and weft. It is an ideal interlining for large and small part fusing of jersey and stretch fabrics.
- 75cm Wide
- Place the interlining with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Set the iron on Wool/Cotton.
- Cover with a damp cloth and press each area for about 15 seconds, without pushing the iron.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
- Washable up to 40°C in the gentle cycle or dry cleanable.
This fabric is sold in half metres. Orders of multiple half metres are cut in one continuous piece, unless otherwise stated.