- 27 direct select stitches (more of this later)
- Needle threader
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Start/Stop button – you don’t have to use your foot pedal
- Needle Up/Down – you can set your machine to stop with the needle down
- Thread tie off function – set the machine to stitch in the same place three times instead of having to reverse stitch to catch your threads, this gives you a really neat tie-off
- Speed control – you can set your top sewing speed (we find new sewers like to start slow and build the speed up over a few weeks)
Enjoy More Sewing!